CHOOSING A QUALITY COLLISION, PAINT AND AUTO CARE CENTER IS ABOUT TO GET EASIER.
THE NEW OSBORNE BODYWORKS WEBSITE IS COMING SOON.
Some Georgia body shop owners are on a collision course with the insurance companies that pay for the repairs. See what we are fighting against for our customers!
A new and improved Osbornebodyworks.com is on its way. Visiting Osborne Bodyworks will hands down be your one-stop-shop for collision repairs, and it’s about to get easier. Over the next few weeks we’ll be unveiling our new website, including enhanced customer education and consumer awareness pages. Here are some of the changes you can expect:
- New technology section that showcases our state-of-the-art electronic frame measurement systems and high end welding equipment.
- New Customer Loyalty Rewards Program where you, our customer, can get paid for referring other customers to our shop, attending quarterly education seminars, or by simply guessing the right answer to car maintenance questions via Social Media contests and questions. We will also have an online link to our Rewards Program where you can check your account card status online to see dollars earned on customer referrals, attendance credits at Quarterly Seminars, etc. This could mean real cash towards your next repair, which everyone could use in this economy.
- New bi-lingual button that completely turns our entire website from English to Spanish in one click of a button, making it easier for customers to read, gain education and get engaged in quality repairs to their vehicles.
- New photo gallery of before, during and after photos we have repaired for customers. Who knows, your car may be featured in our latest photo gallery of cars repaired here at our facility.
- We will also feature new Osborne Bodyworks Merchandise to purchase on-line as well. Those sharp, new and cool customized t-shirts will sell like hotcakes! Make sure you get yours before their all gone!
Please fill out the Car Drop Off form for night-time drop off.